All your beef are belong to us

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Beef Story #93

Author: Reuben

I never thought I'd see the day when I had beef with Best Buy. Don't get me wrong, I love Best Buy...turn on the fun!! It's the best store ever...except for the whole rebate thing. I bought a 100 pack of CD-R's (for backup purposes of course) and it had two rebates so in effect I'd be paying only $9.99 for all those wonderful CD-R's!!! However, the two rebates must be mailed to different locations and they both require the ORIGINAL UPC code from the spindle. What the crap?!! How am I going to send the original upc to two places at once without a cloning device of some sort?? So i guess I'm going to have to settle for only one of the rebates because I wouldn't want to risk having BOTH rebates voided if I were to do something crazy like cut the upc code in half or (heaven forbid) PHOTOCOPY it. You haven't heard the last from me Best Buy!!!!

captain
THE VERDICT: FUN TURN ON

No comments:

Post a Comment