All your beef are belong to us

Friday, March 27, 2009

Beef Story #106

Author: reuben

So I'm just chillin' in my apartment minding my own business when the downstairs neighbors decide to start screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. Usually most people don't have the lung capacity to sustain such an intense level of yelling and rage for prolonged periods of time but somehow these people just can't seem to stop.

After yelling "SHUT YER HOLE!!!!" out the window things seemed to quiet down and we were given a brief respite (probably due to the awkwardness). However, within the next few minutes the yelling continued. When I was younger, my friends and I would make so much noise in our apartment that our downstairs neighbors would smack their ceiling with a broomstick to get our attention and potentially shame us into being quiet. It never really worked. Now I'm the one with the broomstick and oh how the tables have turned. Some might say it's karma, justice, or reaping what you sow. I say it's beef.

yoda
THE VERDICT: BEEFY, THIS IS

No comments:

Post a Comment