All your beef are belong to us

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beef Story #108

Author: reub


The upstairs neighbors are at it again. They're POOING and singing karaoke. Every time they lay down a stinker we can smell every little detail down here because of a faulty, leaking pipe. The pooing--I can understand. Nature calls. But it's the late-night karaoke that's beefin' me.

The last time they had their late-night karaoke torture session, I called the police and my transformation into the old cranky downstairs neighbor was complete. About an hour later the karaoke stopped and the police didn't arrive yet so I went to sleep. Then a half hour later the phone rings....and it's the police.

Police: Are you the one who called? Are your neighbors still making a disturbance??
Me: Uh, no. They stopped nearly an hour ago.
Police: Do you want to come down here so you can file a report?
Me: I'd like to file a report against the both of you ... but nah, that's okay--I just wanna get some sleep. I'll get you back later. Thanks for nothing.
Police: You're welcome. Have a pleasant evening.

steve
THE VERDICT: I'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment