All your beef are belong to us

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Beef Story #127: Smoked Beef

Author: ruy


So I was awakened at 4am this morning when my flatmates started banging on my door and telling me we need to run for our lives because some jackasses started a fire on the first floor that sent smoke up through the stairwells to all of the floors semi-near the ground level.  Anyway, we rushed out, only wearing "pang-bahay" (for the house) clothes (wife-beater and shorts) while we stood around at a safe distance with other tenants watching firemen spraying down a trashcan.  So apparently some idiot was burning something either in the trashcan or too close to it and the trashcan probably had something flammable or explosive inside which caused the humongous fire.  Were they burning stuff for the hungry ghost festival?  Was it a prank or the work of some deranged arsonist?  Either way, whoever did this is an idiot and if I ever find out who did it, they will be sorry.





THE VERDICT: I FEEL NOTHING ANYMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment