All your beef are belong to us

Monday, April 27, 2009

Beef Story#117: Old dudes who act like they own the place

Author: reub

So I was in line at the grocery store with a ton of stuff, so I had to place the baskets on the floor and nudge them periodically towards the cashier as the line slowly moved forward. During one such time, I looked down at my groceries and then when I looked back up, this old guy was sort of sliding into the small gap in front of me. He turned and looked at me to see if I saw him so blatantly cut in line, then turned away and hoped I wouldn't notice that an old, smelly guy just magically appeared in front of me. He's lucky I would have felt guilty for punching an old man in the face...even if he deserved it.

lenny
THE VERDICT: BE A MAN. DO THE RIGHT THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment